A commitment to accessibility
Crimson Retail is committed to allowing every internet user, regardless of disability or visual impairments, fast and unconstrained access to
this site. This site is highly functional, accessible and conforms to the latest web standards and validation, details of which can be found below.
Navigation and links
- A skip navigation link is available on all pages within the site, allowing easy access to the main content and navigation areas.
- Links are descriptive and written to make sense out of context.
- No links open new or popup windows without warning.
- A site map has been provided to aid accessibility.
- All content images include descriptive ALT/Title attributes with structural graphics having null ALT/Title attributes.
- Images are optimised for fast download times and slower modem browsing.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site only uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content and navigational menus on each page are still readable.
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Firefox 1+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Safari 1+
- Opera 8+
- Netscape 8+
- In our judgement all navigational menus meet the criteria for WAI Level-A conformance.
- In our judgement all website pages meet the criteria for WAI Level-A conformance.
- This site conforms to W3C XHTML recommendations and when originally published the author's source code validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional (this does not include third party scripts).
- When originally published the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) on this site conformed to W3C CSS recommendations.